Retaining talent continues to be a primary challenge for many organizations. Losing talent can jeopardize customer relationships and impact on-going revenue generation.
WLH developed a validated “predictor model” and blended learning solution to identify and retain at-risk talent.
Culture and Work Practice Assessment
WLH partners with HR leaders to:
- Evaluate various cultural and retention factors contributing to the decision for employees to stay or leave an organization
- Determine the effectiveness of specific HR practices to drive gender parity and transparency
- Agree on the potential areas of retention risk at the organizational, manager / employee relationship, or individual level
The ℞ for Retention™ Blended Learning Solution:
Our blended learning solution includes employee engagement skill development and best practices for managing employees and reducing unwanted turnover. Participants will:
- Understand the factors that impact employee retention
- Explore the elements that contribute to stronger manager-employee relationships
- Use a “Retention Predictor Model” to identify employees at risk of leaving the organization
- Practice “re-recruiting” at-risk employees and “making a save”
Managers report that this program has contributed to retaining high-performing talent and “making saves.”
Please contact us to learn more about our human capital optimization solutions.
You may also find these resources useful: