Does your field organization have well-defined business and account planning processes and tools? The healthcare marketplace is undergoing tremendous change resulting in limited access with different stakeholders involved in various patient care decisions. Adding to the complexity are the varying geographic healthcare ecosystems across the country. BioPharma companies must put consistent planning processes into place at the geography and account level. This webinar will offer a Business Planning and Resource Allocation framework with best practices to guide the development and execution of effective business and account plans.
Depending on the company’s size, portfolio, therapeutic areas, and target customers, the planning process and tools need to be clearly defined. Whether defining the planning process for sales professionals, field-based medical roles, or reimbursement services – all need to be able to plan for themselves and contribute to compliant integrated account plans. This is becoming more critical for larger organized customers where multiple roles are calling on various stakeholders within healthcare systems and evolving business models.
Watch, listen, and learn from a leading expert on field force effectiveness, Dr. Wendy Heckelman, who will show you how to improve business and account planning efforts.
What You Will Learn:
- Best practices for implementing a consistent planning process
- Key elements to include in a marketplace analysis
- Planning at the geographic level as opposed to the account level
- Integrated planning across multiple roles assigned to large organized customers
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of Field Force Effectiveness
- Market Access Leaders and Account Executives
- Pharmaceutical Sales Professionals – At all levels
- Pharmaceutical Learning & Development professionals
Can’t attend live? Register anyway – we will send you a link of the recording!
Please let us know if you are interested in having this webinar hosted individually for your organization.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.