Does your culture demonstrate a commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining high-performing female talent? Despite CEO commitment to gender parity and diversity, organizational culture and practices are not shifting women’s perceptions regarding career advancement opportunities. This webinar highlights the research and shares findings from an independent survey designed to identify the factors contributing to retaining female women.
Watch, listen, and learn from a leadership development expert, Dr. Wendy Heckelman as she explores best practices that drive cultural change and how to implement specific strategies to support the retention of high performing women.
What You Will Learn:
- A summary of key findings will be presented related to retaining talent and developing women
- Organizational dynamics, cultural factors, and best practices that increase the retention of top talent
- Specific recommendations for creating a culture that supports gender parity, transparency, and talent retention
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and C-Suite Executives
- Directors and People Managers
- Human Resources, Organizational Development, and L&D Professionals
- Men and women committed to increasing the role of women in leadership ranks throughout their organizations
Can’t attend live? Register anyway – we will send you a summary of our research.
If you have any questions, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you are interested in having this webinar hosted for your organization.