Many life sciences companies have become increasingly more reliant on account executives to target large, complicated healthcare systems and payers. These sales professionals are on the front line attempting to bring innovative solutions to large organized customers and are tasked with calling on C-suite and Director-level stakeholders to uncover needs, identify systems’ level opportunities, and create value for customers. This role requires a sales professional to possess strong capabilities that are different from those of the capabilities held by traditional sales representatives. Additionally, sales representatives and other customer-facing roles need more effective account management skills to navigate customer stakeholders differently. Life science companies seeking to become best in class are creating Account Management Leadership Programs to advance skills and build a talent pipeline.
This webinar outlines the trends and decisions made by commercial organizations to enhance their account management strategy and capabilities. Additionally, this webinar provides recommendations for improving the collaboration, coordination, and communication needed for effective account management teams.
Watch, listen, and learn from a leading expert, Dr. Wendy Heckelman, on how you can enhance your Account Management strategy and develop talent.
What You Will Learn:
- The best practices for advancing your Account Management Strategy
- The core competencies needed to be a successful account manager
- The importance of field collaboration, coordination, and communication for calling on large healthcare systems
- Appropriate methods for sales leaders and learning professionals to further enhance account management talent and ensure broader strategic market access goals are achieved
Who Should Attend?
- Directors of Field Force Effectiveness and Sales Leaders
- Market Access Leaders and Account Executives
- Pharmaceutical Sales Professionals – At all levels
- Pharmaceutical Learning & Development professionals
- HR Professionals servicing Market Access and Commercial Organizations
Can’t attend live? Register anyway – we will send you a link of the recording!
Please let us know if you are interested in having this webinar hosted individually for your organization.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.