Helping clients solve difficult challenges.
As an industry partner for more than thirty years, we understand your challenges and bring evidence-based solutions to help organizations, teams, and individuals change and thrive!
WLH served as a strategic partner to undertake a business transformation that resulted in creating a Center of Excellence (COE), creating global service standards, optimizing critical core processes and altering our ways of working. WLH took on the challenge with the big picture in mind while effectively guiding our teams through change.
Head of Global Vaccination Technologies and Services,
Boehringer-Ingelheim Animal HealtH
Executing Strategic Change Successfully
The pharmaceutical industry is changing rapidly, but most change efforts fail. Common mistakes include lack of internal alignment, poor communication, and ineffective implementation planning. We specialize in helping clients navigate the white space between strategy development and successful change execution.
- Is your organization experiencing large-scale change requiring new strategies, new structures, new teams, and new ways of working?
- Are your leaders equipped to guide others through transformational change and continued marketplace disruption?
- Can your leaders intentionally shape your desired organizational culture?
- Are your employees agile?
Establishing Strategies to Achieve Commercial Excellence
Continued industry consolidation, pricing pressures, and access restrictions make achieving Commercial Excellence more difficult. We help clients define commercial excellence requirements and elevate the capabilities of account management teams to better co-create value with larger organized customers, collaborate more effectively, and deliver results.
- Are your geography or account planning processes clearly defined with supporting tools that are consistently utilized, compliant, and resulting in actionable plans?
- Do your customer-facing roles have the necessary business acumen to understand their customer’s challenges and needs?
- Are your customer-facing employees adopting an account management mindset that is both customer and patient-centric?
- Do you have the right talent to execute an effective market access and strategic account management strategy?
Retaining and Engaging Top Life Sciences Talent
The need to develop, implement, and sustain an effective talent strategy is critical to engaging and retaining employees at all levels. We partner with clients to create practical and nimble human capital strategies that can be implemented with confidence, increase employee engagement, and retain critical talent.
- Are your human capital strategies inclusive and employee-centric?
- Are your managers equipped to lead in a rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace?
- Does your organization have clearly defined core or role-specific competencies and career frameworks?
- Do you have a clear talent retention strategy that keeps leaders focused on retaining their key talent?
Selecting the Best Learning Solutions for your Organization
A good strategy that lacks the necessary talent to execute will probably fail. Upskilling talent to compete in the healthcare marketplace requires a partner who can evaluate learning needs and develop solutions that are flexible, effective, lead to positive behavior change, and ultimately provide a return on investment. We provide learning solutions specialized for life sciences and pharmaceutical companies, and can be tailored to meet your organization’s unique needs and challenges.
- Are you looking to prepare leaders to lead their teams through change?
- Does your learning journey support customer-facing employees’ ability to identify commercial opportunities and co-create solutions with larger organized customers?
- Are you in the early stages of creating a leadership development effort or need help taking your existing leadership programs to the next level?
- Are you investing in learning programs, but not seeing sustainable behavior change or real-world application?
- Do you need to do more with less when it comes to your learning strategy?