Does your organizational culture help drive business results? Research has proven that organizations with an engaged workforce yield better financial and strategic results. As a result, executive leadership is now recognizing the importance of driving cultural transformation. This webinar offers five (5) core principles to guide culture change and improve the probability of successful cultural transformation.
Denning (2011) defines an organization’s culture as “an interlocking set of goals, roles, processes, values, communication practices, attitudes, and assumptions [that] fit together as a mutually reinforcing system and combine to prevent any attempt to change it.” Driving a full cultural transformation effort requires both forethought and expertise.
Watch, listen, and learn from a leading change execution expert, Dr. Wendy Heckelman, on ways to implement a company-wide cultural change initiative.
What You Will Learn:
- The five (5) principles for driving cultural change
- How to connect individual beliefs to organizational goals
- How to design a disciplined implementation cascade
- How to engage leaders at all levels for successful culture change
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and C-Suite Officers
- Directors and People Managers
- Human Resources, Organizational Development, and L&D Professionals
Can’t attend live? Register anyway – we will send you a copy of our publication on “Driving Cultural Change.”
If you have any questions, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you are interested in having this webinar hosted for your organization.