Research indicates that 70% of large-scale change initiatives fail. Join us to learn the best practices for leading a successful change effort. This webinar will help close the gaps related to two (2) primary factors contributing to change failure: (1) strategic implementation planning and execution, and (2) preparing leaders to navigate change. The webinar will feature a proven framework that readies leaders to become change champions.
The 5C’s of Transition Leadership® provides a structured framework that helps leaders improve their change agility capabilities and lead others through transition.
Join us to learn about how this simple framework can help leaders within your organization accelerate change adoption, reduce resistance, and build alignment around shared goals.
Dr. Wendy Heckelman will explain the most common challenges associated with implementing a large- scale change and share best practices to address them.
Discover how to:
- Avoid the typical reasons organizations fail when undergoing change
- Recognize the importance of personally committing to the business case for change
- Identify business risks associated with the change initiative
- Implement best practices for leading teams and individuals through the transition
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Leaders
- Organizational development professionals
- Human resources professionals
- Directors and people managers
- Anyone interested in improving their change agility capabilities
Can’t attend live? Register anyway – we will send you a copy of our White Paper.
If you have any questions, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you are interested in having this webinar hosted for your organization.