Learning Agility is the key to unlocking individual adaptability in a constantly changing environment. Research has proven that leaders who can synthesize past experiences with current knowledge and apply it to new situations are often more engaged, yield higher personal and organizational results, and contribute to the team at greater levels than those who cannot. Learning agility is a muscle that requires taking action to grow.
WLH provides an opportunity for individuals to grow their learning agility muscles through the L.E.A.R.N for Growth ™ on our blended learning program.
The L.E.A.R.N. for Growth™ program is a self-paced training module that outlines learning agility and is designed to help participants synthesize their knowledge and experiences to generate novel strategies and solutions.
Through the program, participants will:
- Discover how learning agility applies to personal and organizational goals
- Leverage the L.E.A.R.N. ™ Assessment to identify overall learning agility
- Apply the L.E.A.R.N. for Growth™ method to extract insights from any learning experience
- Create a personal learning inventory and a learning wish list
- Develop a 90-day Learning Plan to close critical personal learning gaps
- Receive sustainability tools to build change agility capabilities
If you, or someone you know, is interested in growing their learning agility muscle, schedule an Exploratory Call to learn more!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR BLENDED SOLUTIONS?
WLH helps organizations, teams, and individuals think, plan, and execute with excellence. Schedule an Exploratory Call to learn more!