Retaining Top Talent Across All Levels of the Organization
WLH helps organizations, teams, and individuals think, plan, and execute around Retention differently. We offer two distinctive retention offerings.
- ℞ for Retention Risk Assessment™
- ℞ for Retention Blended Learning Program™
Retaining top talent continues to be a primary challenge for many organizations. Whether you are trying to attract or retain talent, the key to successfully keeping talented people is by assessing retention risk factors within each employee and executing a strategy to address each critical risk factor. We believe retaining talented employees is one of the most critical elements for an organization to get right!
Within the ℞ for Retention™ Risk Assessment, we execute the following:
- Administer ℞ for Retention™ Risk Assessment
- Evaluate retention factors
- Determine the effectiveness of specific HR practices to drive gender equality and transparency
- Report on the potential areas of retention risk at the organizational, manager / employee, or individual level
- Provide specific recommendations to address the most critical retention risk factors of the organization
Within the ℞ for Retention™ Virtual Blended Learning Program, participants learn how to:
- Identify the business case for retaining top talent and the organizational, team, and individual factors that may affect talent retention or departure
- Gain an understanding of retention risk warning factors
- Assess potential warning signs that indicate the level of turnover risk
- Learn how to conduct and practice conducting a Re-recruitment and “Making a Save” conversation
Wendy L. Heckelman, Ph.D.
President and founder of WLH Consulting, Inc.
Wendy L. Heckelman, Ph.D., president and founder of WLH Consulting, Inc., has advised and consulted on hundreds of major change initiatives in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. In nearly 30 years of working with Fortune 100 clients, including pharmaceuticals, biotech, health care, animal health, and consumer products organizations, Wendy has helped leaders and individuals prepare for and thrive during turbulent and transformative change. In addition to her broad-based multinational experience, Wendy has worked with many non-profits and emerging entrepreneurial organizations, helping them successfully navigate change and transformation.