Since each client’s strategy, structure, and portfolio are unique, WLH provides targeted expertise in assessing current practices, providing recommendations, and partnering to design geographic and account specific planning processes and tools.
Our P.L.A.N. Framework™ provides a step-by-step approach for sharpening clients’ business planning capabilities. The P.L.A.N. framework helps clients proactively address market access roadblocks while ensuring business plans align with corporate, brand, and therapeutic area goals. By following this framework, sales professionals at all levels can create and effectively execute robust business plans.
In partnership with Senior Leadership and cross-functional teams, WLH can customize the P.L.A.N. framework to develop and implement a consistent business planning process with supporting tools. Our structured Healthcare Marketplace Ecosystem Analysis helps field professionals “connect the dots” and identify key stakeholders who influence treatment and reimbursement decisions. This step-by-step approach can be adapted for different size field forces, various portfolios, and therapeutic areas. We customize this approach to support business and account planning processes.
Our consultants partner with clients to design practical methods for regularly reviewing and recalibrating business and account plans based on performance and marketplace conditions. We create tools and templates to help managers and their direct reports review performance progress and discuss opportunities to recalibrate.
- Sales: Sales Representatives, District Manager, Regional/Franchise Sales Leadership
- Reimbursement Specialists
- Field Medical Teams
- Cross-functional Account Teams
Please contact us to learn more about P.L.A.N. and how we can help you develop aligned and consistent geographic planning processes and tools for your field force.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Publication: (Pharma Exec) A Sturdy Framework: Improving field force business planning requires managers to run each sales territory as if it is a self-contained business operation
- Publication: (Focus) Boosting Sales Effectiveness with Better Field Collaboration
- Publication: (Pharma Rep) What the Buzz is About: As companies demand more from their reps, business acumen becomes an essential skill
- Publication: (Focus) Best Practices for Developing Business Acumen & Planning Skills in Field Organizations
- WLH Blog: An Integrated Approach to Developing Business Acumen
- White Paper: Executing a Key Account Management Strategy: The Transformative Role of Learning and Development
- Case Study: Organizational Redesign and Business Planning