In response to the crucial need to ensure leaders are better prepared to lead change, we leverage our 5C’s of Transition Leadership® framework and an accompanying blended learning solution. We help Leaders personally commit to change and equip them with the skills to successfully execute change.
Through this approach, Leaders:
- Develop and learn to communicate the business case for change to build buy-in with their teams
- Identify and address the potential business impact and mitigate risks associated with the intended change
- Develop a plan to create high-performing teams during times of change
- Improve their ability to assess people affected by the change and coach them through the transition
- Identify critical check steps and metrics to recalibrate progress against intended objectives
- Create customized communication messages tailored to the needs of their audience
To learn more about our ability to help your leaders become better prepared to execute change, please contact us.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Publications: (Focus) Change Agility a Winning Capability at All Levels
- Case Study: Accelerate Leader Behaviors and Advance Culture
- White Paper: The 5C’s of Transition Leadership®
- WLH Blog: Developing Change Agility Capabilities: Balance, Speed, and Flexibility
- WLH Blog: Leader Commitment as a Key Driver for Successful Change Implementation
- WLH Blog: Equipping Leaders to Stay Ahead of Change