Leading change is an essential leadership capability, especially during these unprecedented times. Your leaders play a critical role in dealing with this crisis across their organization, within their teams, and with their families.
Leading through change is not easy under regular business circumstances, let alone during a crisis. As change experts we know that living in a VUCA world, characterized by Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity is the backdrop for what motivates strategic change and the need for leadership agility. COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is testing leaders’ agility on multiple levels.
WLH Consulting is offering, “℞ for Leading During Difficult Times,” a LIVE virtual learning webinar, hosted by Dr. Wendy L. Heckelman, noted author and change expert. This webinar provides practical frameworks and tips to help leaders, at all levels, “change and thrive.” Specifically, this webinar develops and strengthens leaders’ change capabilities by focusing on:
AGILITY: Introduces the basic principles of change agility and demonstrates how an agile leader is better equipped to handle challenging unpredictable situations
CHANGE LEADERSHIP: Reinforces the critical behaviors leaders need during a crisis and how to effectively manage change and uncertainty
EXECUTION: Provides practical steps and a framework to build leaders’ confidence and competence in guiding the business, supporting their team(s), and coaching individuals when executing change
The Program includes
- Expert facilitation during the one-hour virtual webinar
- Three supporting tools with application exercises (Continuing Business Needs worksheet, Business Risks, and Customer Impact Mitigation checklist, and Assessing Team Impact worksheet)
- The option to purchase (at a client discount) Wendy’s recent book, Change and Thrive, for distribution to your leaders (supplements self-learning and development while employees are working from home)
Our Expertise and Offerings
WLH clients continue to look to us for high value and quality programs that meet their needs. Our current offerings include
- Dealing with Change: Develop and enhance leadership, individual change agility, and change execution skills
- Enhancing Business Acumen and Account Management: Elevate field team effectiveness through stronger business acumen, better account planning, and deeper customer engagement
- Leadership Development: Ideal for remote working conditions, competency-based, virtual or self-paced learning that focuses on building skills for leading self, leading others, leading the business, and working with matrix teams
Click here to register and purchase your seat for our June 19, 2020 webinar at 2:00 pm EDT.
You can also contact the WLH Consulting, Inc. team to schedule your exploratory call to learn more.
Resource Download Please complete the form to download resource.
"*" indicates required fieldsResource Download Form
Resource DownloadPlease complete the form to download resource.
"*" indicates required fields
Complete this form to receive your download.