In today’s complex and increasingly unstable work environment, employees want leaders who seek to understand and accommodate their…
Executives who invest in Leadership Development see talent as a competitive differentiator.
Maintaining a competitive advantage requires leaders to identify the correct talent strategy to upskill talent. We leverage our expertise in evaluating learning needs and developing blended learning solutions for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
Investment in Leadership Excellence
Executives who invest in Leadership Development see talent as a competitive differentiator. Maintaining competitive advantage requires leaders to identify the correct talent strategy to upskill talent. At WLH, we leverage our expertise in evaluating learning needs and developing blended learning solutions for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies. Each one of our programs can be delivered through live, virtual, or digital learning methods.
At WLH, we develop and deliver learning strategy and curricula for:
- Commercial Sales Organizations
- Market Access Organizations
- Marketing Functions
- Field based roles (reimbursement, clinical nurses, Medical Science Liaisons, HEOR)
- Leaders across all functions (e.g., informal leaders, emerging leaders, first line leaders, leader of leaders, and executive leaders)
The WLH team worked with us to develop a cutting-edge leadership solution for our emerging, front line and second line leaders. This program was customized for our oncology business to address our challenges and growth plans.
— HEAD OF LEARNING, ONCOLOGY
Leadership Development Curriculum
Executives who invest in Leadership Development see talent as a competitive differentiator to power current business needs and meet future demands.
CHOOSE YOUR JOURNEY — Like a university, you can choose one topic or an entire learning journey. All programs are competency-based and build fundamental skills.
Rx for Retention™
Our Rx for Retention™ learning program is geared specifically for the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry to understand why employees leave the organization and what can be done to improve retention.
In our Rx for Retention™, participants will:
- Understand the business case for retaining top talent
- Learn the important trends for talent retention
- Learn the warning signs of retention risk
- Learn how to conduct “re-recruitment” and “making a save” conversations
- Be equipped with the tools necessary to have “re-recruitment” and “making a save conversations” with someone in their organization
Leaders who make it a habit to engage others empathetically are able to pinpoint the root cause of poor performance, lack of engagement, or those at risk for leaving the organization. It is not a “nice to have” skill but a management priority that focuses on building understanding around what someone actually thinks and feels about a task, person, situation, or event. This understanding informs how you coach and support them moving forward.
At WLH, we help leaders develop their Leadership Empathy skills through a live or virtual workshop. In our leadership empathy workshops we teach leaders to:
- Employ the principals of empathetic leadership
- Improve critical thinking and decision-making skills with greater accountability and ownership
- Create a more inclusive environment where no one is afraid to surface real concerns
Problem Solving & Decision Making™
Pharmaceutical and life sciences companies are accustomed to the constant demands placed on them by today’s marketplace. The challenges they face are forcing them to look for innovative solutions to new and complex problems.
At WLH, we call the process of bringing innovative solutions to new and complex problems Breakthrough Thinking™.
Through our Breakthrough Thinking™ program, we help equip organizations and their people to:
- Better adapt and evolve
- Work collaboratively
- Solve complex problems
Leadership Development Programs
Our Leadership Development blended learning solution equips leaders in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry with the business drivers and people engagement skills required to adapt quickly, easily overcome organizational obstacles and prepare for any unforeseen hurdles to achieve their business and cultural priorities.
In our Leadership Development programs, participants will learn how to:
- Cultivate self-awareness
- Anticipate and adapt quickly
- Empathetically engage with others
- Achieve higher results faster
- Inspire bold, intentional collaboration
- Catalyze breakthrough thinking
- Build an inclusive environment
- Create the culture they desire
View Full List of Offerings
- Senior Team Strategy Alignment
- Driving Cultural Transformation
- Building a Culture of Inclusion
- Creating a Culture of Collaboration
- The 3C’s: Collaboration, Coordination and Communication
- Breakthrough Thinking™ – Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Accountability and Execution Excellence
- Influencing without Authority
Leadership Development & Coaching
Pharmaceutical and life sciences companies need capable leaders who thrive during change, understand the business and cultural priorities that must be achieved, and who can shape the future. We partner with clients to create leadership development programs – from emerging leaders to executive programs – that address real-world issues. Our programs can take the form of virtual or live on-demand workshops, one-on-one, or group coaching.
Healthcare delivery continues to evolve and pharmaceutical and life sciences companies need capable leaders who can anticipate change, drive business priorities, positively shape the culture, and ensure success of the company. This requires the development of more complex leadership skills.
Across the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry, companies are at various stages in their leadership development and coaching efforts. At WLH, we have expertise in meeting companies where they are and helping design and implement their leadership development and coaching efforts.
We partner with clients to:
- Assess current organizational leadership development practices
- Design comprehensive leadership development curricula for all levels of the talent pipeline (individual contributors, emerging leaders, first line leaders, leader of leaders, executive leaders)
- Provide individual coaching through a focused, results-oriented process that includes both qualitative 360° interview data and quantitative survey data
DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOG
Download Our Learning
We want to make life easy for you, so we’re providing this catalog with detailed descriptions of all our learning solutions programs, consulting services, and tools. It’s a great starting point to help you identify programs of interest and shape the solution that’s best for you.