The pharmaceutical and life sciences industry requires highly skilled employees who keep pace with clinical, regulatory, and healthcare marketplace knowledge and changes. This means that their talent requires continuous learning and development to stay productive and enable the organization to innovate and grow. Changes in strategic direction usually require revisiting the learning strategy to ensure alignment with organizational intent. Learning and skill development needs to drive desired behavior and enhance performance.
WLH has extensive expertise evaluating learning needs and developing blended learning solutions. We know when training is part of the solution and when other management practices must be deployed to close skill and will gaps.
WLH has extensive expertise building learning strategy and curricula for:
- Commercial Sales Organizations
- Market Access Organizations
- Marketing Functions
- Field based roles (reimbursement, clinical nurses, Medical Science Liaisons, HEOR)
- Emerging Leaders
- First Line Leaders
- Leader of Leaders
- Executive Leaders
We partner with L&D professionals and business leaders to identify key skills, evaluate current learning assets and gaps, and determine how best to fill gaps and transform offerings for more effective continuous learning.
Please contact us to learn more about our learning strategy and curriculum architecture solutions.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Publication: (LTEN) Leader-Led Learning – Developing Capabilities
- Case Study: Accelerating Leadership Development Globally
- Case Study: Sales Leaders Curriculum, Needs Analysis, and Roadmap
- Case Study: Defining Leadership Competencies in a Specialty Pharmaceutical Company