February is commemorated with chocolates, cards, and flowers… all of the key indicators that love is in the air. People appreciate being recognized and feeling appreciated. How can we embody this spirit of appreciation in the workplace? Here’s something to consider. Talented employees often get top treatment when joining a new organization or accepting a […]
In just a few weeks we will be saying good-bye and thank you to 2018. It is the season of gratitude and celebrating the best life has to offer. Even with the flurry of wrapping up your to-do lists in time for some much-needed rest and family time, it is valuable to reflect upon one’s own leadership. As […]
External marketplace forces encouraged a leading global specialty pharmaceutical company to evaluate its US Market Access strategy and organizational structure. Internally, the organization was preparing for a series of product launches and new indications. The primary goal was to accelerate access for ground breaking therapies and to enhance the customer experience.
Today’s labor market can be defined as an “employee market” where individuals are voluntarily leaving existing positions for other job opportunities. As companies face higher turnover rates, there is an opportunity to take a more holistic evaluation of why employees depart. Organizations taking this approach recognize the need for a comprehensive retention and talent development […]
Does your culture demonstrate a commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining high-performing female talent? Despite CEO commitment to gender parity and diversity, organizational culture and practices are not shifting women’s perceptions regarding career advancement opportunities. This webinar highlights the research and shares findings from an independent survey designed to identify the factors contributing to retaining […]
Does your organizational culture demonstrate a commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining high-performing female talent? Despite research that states over 75% of U.S. CEOs think addressing gender gaps and focused female leadership development is needed, organizational culture and practices are not changing at a fast enough rate to shift women’s perceptions regarding career advancement opportunities. […]
Tight labor markets and New Year’s resolutions can spell trouble for organizations that are not focused on their human capital. Retaining high performing employees is a critical component to achieving success. As every “new hire” is carefully and meticulously interviewed and screened prior to onboarding, so should careful and proactive measures be customary to reduce […]
The life sciences industry is experiencing unprecedented change due to cost pressures from consumers and payers, evolving healthcare delivery models, competing therapies, and increased government scrutiny. As a result, life science companies are undergoing changes in strategy and focus. Research proves that up to 70% of large-scale change efforts fail. The remaining 30% of companies […]